Urch RP Support & Discussion
April 16, 2024, 12:08:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

[Accepted]Anton[Human]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Accepted]Anton[Human]  (Read 204 times)
Du Bud Nicho
Role Player
Visitor

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2010, 04:39:30 pm »

IGN: DuBudNicho

Name: Anton

Race: Human

Traits/physical description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes,dark olive skin tone, 5'4ft, medium strength,

Bio: I am from a family of traders whose wealth was just enough to live off of. Durring one of my family’s traveling we were attacked by a band of barbarians on the outskirts of one of the kingdoms near Jamor, after the attack we picked up anything that wasn’t completely ruined and came to Jamor. So I am trying to help my family who are right now selling their merchandise around this large area while I try to do something my family hasn’t been doing for generations, which I am still trying to find out what it is. I learned to fight from my father who taught me the use of the bow and arrow, and the ways of the dagger.

Gear: I wear a leather coif on my head, rough top and legging, a pair of gloves made of leather, and a pair of snakeskin boots. I have with me; an iron sword and an iron dagger. As of magic, it is used for combat. I explore with a grappling hook and a climbing pick.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 07:40:43 pm by Apexe » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Apexe
Administrator
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 06:59:55 pm »

Your name isn't a name for a character. "Name" is meant for your character's name and "DuBudNicho" isn't a proper name.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum