Urch RP Support & Discussion
April 17, 2021, 04:39:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

[Accepted]Jaxon[Human]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Accepted]Jaxon[Human]  (Read 38 times)
pjx2010
Role Player
Visitor

View Profile
« on: November 06, 2010, 10:12:15 am »

Ign:Pjx2010

Name:Jaxon(Jack-son)

Race:Human

Traits:Jaxon is 24 years old He is 7.5 Feet tall Has Brown hair with Reddish highlights Not to big muscles but Slighly big he is usually Caring but when angered he can be violent He is fast and has average strength
But he can enhance himself a little by using Buff spells.

Bio:Jaxon lived in a small village his parents owned a small farm but when the village was attacked by raiders His parents got killed He ran to the forest to get help but collapsed because of fatigue when he woke up He found him self in a house when he got out he was in an elven village the elder found him when he collapsed and brought him here but when he turned 16 he remembered his parents murder so he trained
with an elven swordsman which taught him sword mastery and magic wielding although he only manage
to do basic spells like elemental bolts and Buffs he trained for 7 years at his 24th birthday his
mentor gave him a Sword forged by the Elves themselves he left the elves with these words
"Even when I was not your kind you treated me as if I was part of this race I will never forget The elves"

Gear:A 3 foot long Sword with a Blue glow when Drawn out (Forged using magic Extremely hard to break)
    Iron Armor with Chain mail inside,Iron Gloves,Iron Leggings,Iron boots and a long yellow scarf around his neck serving as a remembrance to the elves.

-I might not be able to play because of my comp but i signed up just in case i get a chance-

« Last Edit: November 07, 2010, 02:21:45 am by Apexe » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Apexe
Administrator
Visitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 02:28:08 pm »

Your application is good but you need a better name than "PJ" which is an abbreviation. "stat boost" spells are "buffs" as this RP has no stat system. A glowing sword would mean there's some kind of enchantment on it, is there an enchantment besides one specifically made to make it glow? Also periods are your friend.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 04:45:43 pm by Niker » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum