Urch RP Support & Discussion
April 19, 2024, 07:41:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

[Accepted]Tyler Tasuki[Elf]

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Accepted]Tyler Tasuki[Elf]  (Read 100 times)
TylerBruyere
Role Player
Visitor

View Profile
« on: November 05, 2010, 09:12:35 am »

IGN: TylerBruyere

Name:Tyler Tasuki

Race: Elf

Traits/physical description: Loyal, Determined and Agile. Roughly 5'5 in height, blue eyes and white hair. Trained by the elven sword dancers from the Capital Elven city (Better then average with all swords and daggers except for claymores).

Bio: I am an Elf from the City of Thul. I am also a descendant of a long linage of sword dancers (Elves who honed their swordsmanship for the majority of their lifetimes and perfected it to an art form.) I travel the world as a mercenary practicing my swordsmanship every step of the way, picking up different styles of swordplay. As most elves of the City of Thul, I learned rather basic defensive and alteration spells as well as preparation of herbs into medicine (Weight and locks mostly).  

Gear: Armor: Black hood, Hard leather full body armor with a hauberk underneath (However I have steel covering my shins O_O). (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hauberk Just in case you don't know.) A reinforced steel longsword and a curved steel dagger. (http://www.oblivionmodwiki.com/images/thumb/8/8f/Adonnays_20Elven_20Weaponry-23.jpg/570px-Adonnays_20Elven_20Weaponry-23.jpg This is just an example of what I think it looks like.)  Basic magic user (Self). Leather rope and hook, 3 leather pouches containing; herbs/medicine, iron daggers and a set of iron shuriken.  
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 09:14:58 am by Apexe » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum